Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates

I purchased the K, 2nd, 4th, and 6th Grade Cores (with minor modifications to combine kids) around the beginning of May. In perusing the threads, I know that the 4th and 2nd Curriculum Lesson Plans have been updated since then. I'm wondering if there are any other books that I need to get the updated version, or if there are any that are soon to come out? In particular, the English Grammar Recitation II looks like it may have been in beta form when I got it.

I plan on starting mid-August so I was hoping to get all the updates fairly soon, but I would want to delay it a little if there's something that you are working on and is just about to be finished, and I want to make sure that I don't miss any of the updates as well.

Thanks so much -- we're very excited to start our new year with MP!
    Cara

Cara,

The 2nd grade lesson plans have been updated with new art and music selections. It doesn't look like we have changed the 4th grade lesson plans at all since this past March.

As for English Grammar Recitation II, we still have not printed that in its final format, but that should be soon. Ask us again in a few weeks and we will have a good idea.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Let me clarify that the 4th grade lesson plans do not yet have the English Grammar Recitation program included. It still lists the RS English assignments. That should be fixed by the end of summer, but check at the end of July to see if we can get them to you on time.

Paul
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Academy Director
      Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Paul. I will wait until closer to the end of the month and check back again.

Comment

Working...
        X