English Grammar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Grammar

I have the English Grammar Manual and noticed today the title English Grammar Recitation. I am assuming the name of the book changed but the content is the same. Can anyone verify this? Thanks.

I believe you are actually referring to two different books...there is a Grammar Manual that contains the entire list of all the grammar that should be learned throughout several years of study. Then there is a separate set of books that are the books students work through one at a time, to learn the grammar. They are titled, "Grammar Recitation I, Grammar Recitation II, Grammar Recitation III..." The manual does not have practice exercises to apply the rules, while the recitation books do. The manual is meant as a reference to help review previously learned material while you are working through each of the recitation books.

Does that help?

AMDG,
    Sarah
    2019-2020 - 9th Year with MP
    DD, 19, Homeschool grad; Art major/philosophy minor
    DS, 16
    DD, 14
    DD, 12
    DD, 10
    DD, 8
    DD, 6
    +DS+
    DS, 2

Comment

Actually the reference book Sarah mentioned was first named "English Grammar Manual" and we changed it to "Recitation." The content did not change. The workbooks are titled "English Grammar Recitation, Workbook One..."

Does that clear it up?

Paul
      Paul Schaeffer
      --
      Director, Schools Division
      Memoria Press

Comment

Thanks Paul! I hope I did not cause more confusion!

AMDG,
        Sarah
        2019-2020 - 9th Year with MP
        DD, 19, Homeschool grad; Art major/philosophy minor
        DS, 16
        DD, 14
        DD, 12
        DD, 10
        DD, 8
        DD, 6
        +DS+
        DS, 2

Comment

Thanks all, that clears it up I did not know about the workbooks so I will get an order in.

Comment

Working...
          X