Kindergarten Art Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindergarten Art Cards

I purchased the Kindergarten Curriculum package about 18 mos. ago. Even though I will not have a kindergartener in the fall, i bought the art cards (in addition to the first grade art cards which were in a separate order) so I could review all of them before moving on. But the cards are not matching up with many of the selections listed in my plans. Do you have a revised list that I could use to make corrections in my plans?
    Additionally, I have a lot of beta copies. Here are the ones I think are betas (comb-bound, black and white, some had tiny errors). None of them were written in.
    Lassie Come-Home Student Guide
    Robin Hood Student Guide
    Robin Hood Teacher Guide
    2 Poetry for the Grammar School Student Guides
    2 Poetry for the Grammar School Teacher Guides (I don't know how I ended up with two of each. I only need one.)
    Classical Composition Fable Student Guide
    Classical Composition Fable Teacher Guide
    The Book of Insects Teacher Key
    The Book of Insects Reader
    The Book of Insects Workbook
    Greek Alphabet Book
    Geography Middle East, Europe, & North Africa
    Geography Reader
    Geography Teacher Guide
    I also have comb-bound Lingua Biblica, the student book and teacher book, but I don't know if that is only sold in this format.
    I think most of these I could keep using as they are, unless you know of any glaring errors. The ones that I would really love to replace, if possible, are the Geography and Poetry. The geography was not so great in black and white.
    Blessings,
    Jude

dd 16, ds 13, ds 10, ds 8, dd 6, ds 4, dd 14 mos.

Hi, Jude.

We'll be glad to replace all of your beta items along with your kindergarten & 1st grade curriculum guides. We did make changes to the art last summer with one of our teachers who has an art history degree. Just email me with your shipping address, and I'll get your replacements right out to you.

Regards,

Tanya
    tanya@memoriapress.com
    Last edited by tanya; 07-03-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Tanya.
      My First Grade Lesson Plans should not need to be replaced. I just ordered those along with the 6th and Jr K packages and a bunch of replacement consumable books and they have shipped. Looking forward to my big box hitting the front door sometime this week. I'll probably end up having to place another order once I go through everything. I always end up forgetting something, because I own too many MP products to order just the straight package.
      I am SOOOOO excited to get my hands on that Jr K package. We just missed it being available with Margaret, and it probably would have made her first few weeks of the Kindergarten curriculum easier. I have even struck a deal with my 16 year old that she will handle the Jr K crafts for me. I have no craftiness, and she is obviously Martha Stewart's lost child. She could probably knit you a duplex.
      I hope you are having a great week. Wish y'all were closer, so I could bake you an angel food cake.
      Blessings,
      Jude

dd 16, ds 13, ds 10, ds 8, dd 6, ds 4, dd 14 mos.

Comment

Jude,

I wish you could bake me an angel food cake too!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X