Another 7th Grade Math Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 7th Grade Math Question

Are there any quizzes or tests to go along with this book? Maybe some review pages?
    The Homeschool Grads:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
    G- 4/04
    D- 5/05
    F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
    M- 9/16

Not yet. I'm hoping one of the teachers wrote quizzes and tests as they taught it this year. If so, we'll get those formatted this summer and have them ready for fall.

Check with me in June. I'll know by then if we're going to have it!

Cheers,

Tanya

Comment

The boys are almost done with chapter 1, though. It won't hurt them to go back and do a little review when these are ready.
      The Homeschool Grads:
      J- 6/96
      S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
      G- 4/04
      D- 5/05
      F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
      M- 9/16

Comment

I've emailed a couple of teachers to see if they have anything we can get right now. I'll let you know!

Tanya

Comment

Enigma,

I heard from one of our teachers, and she is going to email me the tests she has written next week. So, you can have the first couple when you need them, and we'll get them formatted into a book as soon as we get them all. And here's what she said about the program:

BTW, I really like the book and I think my class will be well prepared for Algebra next year.

Good news!

Tanya

Comment

Tanya,
            Will those tests and quizzes become part of the Seventh Grade package once it is completed? Or will you have to ask for it special?

Thanks!
            Sarah
            2020-2021
            16th Year HSing; 10th Year with MP
            DD, 19, Homeschool grad; college sophomore
            DS, 16
            DD, 14
            DD, 12
            DD, 10
            DD, 8
            DD, 6
            +DS+
            DS, 2

Comment

Tanya, thank you! I will send you my email Monday. I'm glad to hear she likes the book. We do, too. The explanations are so clear, I don't even have to teach it.

Not to be a pest, but any word on what Alg sequence will be included for 8th/9th? I have no problems teaching algebra using a traditional text like Prentice Hall. It was my favorite math in school. Geometry was a whole 'nother ball game, though.
              The Homeschool Grads:
              J- 6/96
              S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
              G- 4/04
              D- 5/05
              F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
              M- 9/16

Comment

Sarah,

Those tests will become a part of the 7th grade package when we get them.

And Enigma, at this point, we are planning for the algebra textbooks to be part of 8th and 9th grades. They come with solutions and tests, so I don't think we could do better than that. We will put together lesson plans to help though. And if our teachers have added any extra practice sheets or quizzes, we'll include those too.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Thank you for letting me know what books they will be. I do hate to bug you so much about things when I know you are busy working hard for us.
                  The Homeschool Grads:
                  J- 6/96
                  S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
                  G- 4/04
                  D- 5/05
                  F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
                  M- 9/16

Comment

Working...
                  X