on line history class for 7th grade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on line history class for 7th grade?

My daughter LOVES her on line history class this year. Will there be one for the 7th grade history? And for the 7th grade literature? Watching those classes i see what a difference it makes being taught by an expert master teacher (rather than someone who struggles to stay one chapter ahead!)
    Thank you!
    Mollie

Mollie,

The planned courses for Fall 2013 are listed here: http://www.memoriapress.com/onlineschool/fall12/index-13.html

We are about to do a website switch today, so that link might not work in a few hours. If you don't have a chance to see it before the switch happens, post again and I'll find the new link!

Paul
    Paul Schaeffer
    --
    Academy Director
    Memoria Press Online Academy

Comment

It looks like they will be doing ancient Greeks, book Of Amcients, illiad and Odessey. The online classes I see that may go with that are intro to classical studies and another for 8th graders (ancient greece and Jomers epics). Is the 7th grade class one of these? Im sorry for all the mistakes here! I'm sneaking writing this only phone

Comment

Mollie,

There are several ways that you could go, depending on what your student has studied. If your student has taken Famous Men of Greece, that will prepare your student to take the Iliad & Odyssey class (since they've read The Trojan War).

It may be better if you give me a call at the office to talk through your options, or send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks!

Scott Piland
        Memoria Press Online Academy
        877-862-1097

Comment

Working...
        X