Christian Studies I tests HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Studies I tests HELP!

I love the new Christian Studies book! We are now on the first review lesson and I will be giving the test on Friday - I see the answer key for all the tests in the TM but there is no blank test in the student book! Am I supposed to rewrite the test and give it to the student or were the tests left out of the student book accidentally?

Thanks!
    Amy

Bump!

How about answering this one guys........ I know its old, but I'm in the same position and I see that you have blank tests in the subsequent books.... why not in the First Workbook? It would be helpful if it was consistent through all the workbooks and provided blank tests to copy...... or provided a link so we could print them out from your site. *hint--hint*
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Pam.......Mom/Teacher/Chief Tickler

Gretchen '98
    Heidi '99[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Eli '00[/COLOR]

Comment

Christian Studies Tests

We left the test out of the Christian Studies Student Books so that the students would not have the test ahead of time. The blank tests are in the teacher manual so that you can copy them and give them to your student(s).

Sorry for the delay and let me know if you have any further questions.
      Brian Lowe
      www.MemoriaPress.com

Comment

Hi Brian,

Unless I'm really missing the obvious...... I have all the teachers manuals and yes, there is a filled in copy of the tests but no blank ones to copy and give to the students. I usually just retype the test questions on Word and then print them out as needed..... but this gets old quickly.
        [COLOR="Magenta"]Pam.......Mom/Teacher/Chief Tickler

Gretchen '98
        Heidi '99[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="Blue"]Eli '00[/COLOR]

Comment

Xian Studies 1

Pam

The blank tests are in the back of the teachers manual p. 109-118. What do you have on those pages? ... this is Christian Studies One I'm looking at.
          thanks!
          Glen Moore
          [url]www.[B]M[/url][/B]emoria[B]P[/B]ress.com/course

Comment

Working...
          X