Latina Christiana flashcards with Prima Latina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latina Christiana flashcards with Prima Latina

I ordered the Latina Christiana flashcards to use with the Prima Latina program. There are so many flascards I can't figure out how to sort them to use with Prima Latina. There are corresponding numbers for the Latina Christiana program, but those numbers don't mean anything for the Prima program. It would be too time consuming to put each of the cards in alphabetical order in order to reference the correct cards for the Prima program. I was wondering if there is a list I can access that tells what word goes with what number so I put the cards in number order as intented for the Latina Christiana program, but look the word up quickly for the Prima program. What have others done to fix this problem?

Hello.

When I was teaching, I took the flashcards totally apart and put them in a box in alphabetical order. Then, I only had the mess from the card bindings one time (and they do make a mess of little white things when you take them apart), and I could find the words I needed for each week easily.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
    X