CD Drills in LCII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Drills in LCII

I was wondering how to use the cd in LCII? There don't seem to be drill sheets like LCI or even recommendations for doing drills like last year. Is this true? What would any of you recommend?
    I was also wondering how much time people took doing a LCII lesson. They seem like they have really stepped up the work and the pace. We had no problem doing a lesson a week in LCI tho' we usually took a little longer for review lessons (I added more). I am doing this w/ my 13yodd. I would like to complete LCII in a year, however, Latin is strictly "for fun" and I don't want to push it if a week per lesson is a little unrealistic. There is no way that I could have done more than 1 lesson a week last year; that would've take the joy out of the study. Oh, we also do not do the study of Rome, just the Latin.
    Thank you so much,
    Duchess

LatinaChristiana yahoogroup

I think someone named MARY uploaded some drill sheets in the FILES section of the yahoogroup LatinaChristiana.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by LatinClassical
      I think someone named MARY uploaded some drill sheets in the FILES section of the yahoogroup LatinaChristiana.

Hope that helps

I joined the group. What is the title of the file. I could not find the sheet you are referring to.

thanks

ame e.

Comment

Working...
      X