What is included in the continuing student set grade 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is included in the continuing student set grade 1

My two younger sons just finished MP Kindergarten. I am ordering for next year and saw the contunuing MP student set and the 1st grade consumable set for an extra student. Can you tell me exactly what is included in both? Do I need to order the lesson plan guide or does that come with it?

Lastly, we have a few of the first grade readers. Can these be taken off the order or should I just keep them so I have extras for my 2nd son?

Thank you!

Melissa

The readers that I do have:
    Caps for Sale
    Blueberries for Sal
    Make Way for Ducklings

I thought I had The Story about Ping but can't seem to find it.

I am also ordering most of the 3rd grade set for my oldest son ( I have some of it) and trying to get an idea on price and make sure I have everything. I would like to order this week. Once I get my boys done, I can work on the two girls. lol

Melissa

Comment

Hi, Melissa.

The 1st grade continuing student set has all the 1st grade books except for Classical Phonics, the Golden Children's Bible, and the math teacher book and blacklines which you already have from K. The consumable book set has all of the workbooks that students write in during the year - the books that you can't reuse - like the math workbooks, the literature study guides, copybooks, and SRA2.

The lesson plans for 1st grade come with the continuing student set but not the consumable set. And you can subtract the readers that you already own from the set price. You don't have to buy them again.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
      X