Lingua Angelica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lingua Angelica

I am wanting to incorporate LA into my curriculum for my 8th grader for this next year. I am a bit overwhelmed trying to put together my plan right now.
    I understand it is a translation program. My son has already completed LC I & II. I am not using Henle this year because we are completing another program first that we started last year and did concurrently with LC II. The other program is Basic Language Principles Through Latin Background. In additon to using the BLP program, what I plan on doing is the recitations of forms, prayers, etc and doing flashcards daily for words from LC and BLP, plus having either daily or weekly spelling tests of these Latin words. But I really would like to have him working on LA concurrently with these other Latin activities. I am trying to put together some kind of daily plan of attack and was wondering if anyone could give me some kind of help or direction with this. The TM doesn't really have anything like what I am looking for. I know I saw such a plan recently for LC either on this site or a message board. Any such help would be useful to me.
    THanks and God Bless.
    Serena Ritchey
Working...
X