Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Form Greek

Hi Tanya,
    I think that I recall a mention in a previous post that MP was not absolutely positive that First Form Greek would be completed by Fall of 2012 but that if it was not completed, MP would offer suggestions to how we should continue with Greek studies if the student has completed The Greek Alphabet Book. Do you have an updated release date on FFG or will you be offering suggestions to help us continue into the 2012-2012 school year if FFG is not ready?
    Also, well over a year ago, I know that a FFG beta test group list was started. Do you still have this?
    Thank you for your time! Jennifer
    Jenchick

Hi, Jennifer.

We are getting some work done on Greek this summer, but I don't feel like the teacher manual will be ready by fall. We are recommending another course to get you started. It's the course that Cheryl Lowe likes best:

Elementary Greek by Christine Gatchell (ISBN 9780974239170) – 3 year course
    http://www.amazon.com/Elementary-Greek-Koine-Beginners-Textbook/dp/0974239178/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330520979&sr=8-1

I don't know how to do a link on here, but you can copy and paste this into your browser.

Tanya

Comment

Thank you Tanya. This gives us some direction until FFG is completed. We will be excited to when this comes out as we have loved the Latin Form series.
      Blessings,
      Jennifer
      Jenchick

Comment

How long after a new course is available do the related DVDs become available, as well? There's no way we could do Latin (DS loves it) or soon, Greek, without them.... We won't be needing FFG until 2013-2014, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks

Comment

We usually try to get the dvds taped at the same time as we are writing the teacher manual, so if Cheryl works on the teacher manual this fall and winter, I don't see any reason why we couldn't have the dvds ready for release by the time the books come out.

Also, we do have an online Greek course that you could take now and have the benefit of a live teacher, so you wouldn't need a teacher manual.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
          X