Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lesson plans for literature/geography

Hi,

I thought that I read somewhere that we could purchase lesson plans seperately for geography and literature, only. Is this still possible?

Thanks,

Holly

My understanding is they are working on it. You might call and see if what you need is ready. If they are not doing it, would you post here and let the rest of us know?

Thank you.
    The Homeschool Grads:
    J- 6/96
    S- 11/98

Still Homeschooling:
    G- 4/04
    D- 5/05
    F- 7/08 (my only girl)

Future Homeschooler:
    M- 9/16

Comment

Hello.

We do have lots of the subjects split out individually from our graded curriculum guides, so if you let us know what you need, we'll see if it's ready yet. We are charging $3/subject to print these.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Oh joy! Do you have the recitation, Latin, FMOR, or Christian Studies broken out separately? I've been dithering over getting the whole curriculum guide just for these subjects. How about other grades?

Comment

Hi Tanya,
          I would be interested in purchasing individual lesson plans for 7th grade
          1) Book of the Ancient Greeks
          2) Book of the Ancient World
          3) Rod and Staff Grammar - 7th grade

Will any of these be available for purchase?
          Thank you!
          Jennifer
          Jenchick

Comment

Hello.

We do have the lesson plans broken down by subject for Latin, FMR, and Christian Studies, so you can buy these separately for $3/subject. I hadn't considered separating the recitation out, but that is possible too. I'll get that for you for $3 if you want it.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Hi, Jennifer.

I will have the 7th grade plans by the end of summer. We are working hard on this now! Check with me the end of July and see how it is coming.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
              X