Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trojan War Key to Discussion Questions

Hello

I am wondering if there is a misprint in the Trojan War Teacher Guide. I am looking for the key to the discussion questions mentioned in the literature guidelines. I just can't find it at the back of the guide. Is there a key available?

Also, are the discussion questions the honors activities scheduled in the curriculum?

Thanks

Julia

Hi, Julia.

The Trojan War actually doesn't have any discussion questions. It only has quotations, and the answers to those questions are in each lesson. Those teaching guidelines are in all of our lit. guides, and they do vary some depending on the novel. Sorry for the confusion.

The 'honors activities' in the curriculum are actually what is called 'Enrichment' in the study guide. We need to change that in the lesson plans. We changed the name in the lit. guide to make it more consistent with the other guides that had been published first.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

Good morning Tanya

Thanks for clearing that up. My confusion came from the fact that there is the odd discussion question scattered through the chapters in the Trojan Guide.

Thanks again.

Julia

Comment

Working...
      X