Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Next?

Tanya,

I'm curious as to what is coming out next and when? Preschool, art cards, FSR Book D, 3-6th read aloud? No pressure :-)

Shaina

Well, that's a good question. We're working on all of the above. I do have Book D ready to go; we just need the cover image and teacher guide. But if you need it now, I can send it to you. Just email me with your shipping address.

The art cards are very close, but I need to change a few of them since they were formatted.

We almost have the 3rd grade read-aloud program ready too. I'm hoping the teacher who is working on that gets a lot of reading accomplished over Christmas break. It took so long to do 3rd grade that I'm thinking it will be another year before we have 4th-6th. The books keep getting bigger!

Preschool is also very close, but we are making changes to it because it was too hard for the students who were our guinea pigs.

So, everything is close, but nothing is completed! It's frustrating, but I'm hoping to get a lot done this winter as we hibernate.

Cheers,

Tanya

Comment

what's next

Good! That will give me time to find the money for all these wonderful things....lol.

Shaina

Comment

Working...
      X