Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prima Latina-Is it necessary to purchase a student book for each child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prima Latina-Is it necessary to purchase a student book for each child?

This fall,I want to start using Prima Latina with my 3 sons,who are going in to 5th,4th,and 1st grades. I chose Prima Latina because it looks like a good introductory course for them without it being too overwhelming for them. I will be using LCI for my 7th grade daughter. (then eventually move my sons to LCI as well)

My question is: Do I need a student book for each PL student? In the listing,the pages are shown as printable. It just seems like a hassle to copy a bunch of pages and it doesn't save that much money when you figure the cost of ink and paper! Has anyone used this program with more than one child at a time? Did you use workbooks or print out the pages?

Thanks so much! I appreciate any suggestions you may have!

Patrice

Prima Latina Copyright

Dear Patrice,

We do not allow copying of Prima Latina. We try to make our student books affordable, so that you can purchase them for only slightly more than the cost of copying. Your purchases are what allow us to continue writing and working on our Latin programs.
    Brian Lowe
    www.MemoriaPress.com

Comment

Prima Latina

Thanks, Brian! I had already ordered an extra book before you replied. Now I glad I did! The order arrived very quickly and I am impatiently waiting to get started.

Patrice

Comment

Working...
      X