Is Third Form Latin shipping yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Third Form Latin shipping yet?

Hi, We are about to finish Second Form Latin in the next month and were wondering if Third Form is shipping yet?

Amy

Hi, Amy.

The Third Form text should be here on Mon., and the Teacher Manual will be here the following Mon. It will be about 3 weeks before the workbook, quizzes, and teacher key are back from the printer. So, a very long project is going to come to completion by Thanksgiving, I hope! We have taken longer to proof this program because it is difficult by the time you get this far into the grammar, but that means that it will be in better shape than the others were when we first shipped them.

The whole program should be ready by the time you are!

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

We just received our Third Form package today. I've gotten plenty of packages this month but wasn't looking forward to any of them as much as this one! Thank you so much for a great looking product. I like the CD case better; the perfect binding on the test booklet will make it easier to locate on the self; and the bolded boxes for irregular verb forms in the workbook are brilliant. We have really enjoyed Second Form and can't wait to get started with Third Form in January!

Comment

Thanks! We're just excited to finally have books! I hope it was worth the wait.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X