Poetry book question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poetry book question

Can you tell me a little bit about the poetry book for grades 3-6? Is this a one year program that is recommended for those grade levels or is it a book that can be used over a period of 3 years, from 3rd to 6th grade? And is this something that is already scheduled in the curriculum guides?
    Thanks

Hello.

The poetry guide is a supplement to our literature guides. The idea is that you would use this guide for 4 years - 3rd-6th grades, doing a few poems a year. The problem with this is that we haven't finished the 5th-6th grade part of the guide. All of the 3rd and 4th grade poems are there, and a few for the older grades, but we have more work to do there. The teacher who was writing the guide had a baby this summer, so she didn't work for us. I need to get someone to finish it up! Then, you would ideally buy it with your 3rd grade curriculum and use the same book all the way through grammar school.

Regards,

Tanya

Comment

thanks

Thanks, that answers my question. This is my first year using Memoria Press and I love all your materials. I feel like a kid at Christmas looking at all the new things coming out!

Comment

Working...
      X