Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanya
    replied
    That is correct. LCI and LCII completed together in a year would be equal to 1 high school credit.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton

Leave a comment:

• christianagrarian
    replied
    Do Latina Christiana I and II equal 1 latin credit?

Hello. I read on another post that Latina christiana I is equal to a 1/2 credit. Does that mean that Latina Christiana I & II are worth 1 credit together? Didn't want to just assume that Latina Christiana II is also worth a 1/2 credit without asking. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

First Form Latin is a high school credit, but Latina Christiana I is only 1/2 a credit. It is really just an introduction to the Latin grammar, but First Form is our Latin program that was written for older beginning students. It covers more information than LCI, has more written work for mastery, and would be the perfect program for a high school student.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton

Leave a comment:

• sevenmags
    started a topic Latina Christiana and High School Credit

Latina Christiana and High School Credit

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy Latina Christiana or another latin curriculum. I noticed that there is latin for every grade. We don't want to study latin for 12 years. We just want to do enough to get high school credit. Another curriculum touts that going through three years of their latin program is equivalent to 2 years of high school credit. What about Latina Christiana or First Form? What is equivalent to high school credit. Do you have to take Henle latin to get it? Thanks so much for your help with this.
Working...
X