LC I and Ludere Latine I lesson 6 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC I and Ludere Latine I lesson 6 question

We are working on lesson 6 in LC I and doing the Ludere Latine exercises. In lesson 6 we are still working on memorizing 1st declension case endings. The Ludere grammar crossword on pg 28 asks the student to translate "the woman's" when no explict direction in the TM tells me to introduce the meanings of the various declensions. In fact, memorizing the names of the declensions is not even specifically introduced in the TM until lesson 9, I think. Am I supposed to be teaching the meanings of the declensions at this point?

Hello.

I see that this is confusing to you. We should have told students that this is the genitive case like we did with the other words that weren't nominative. I have marked it to make the change in our next printing.

I apologize for the error.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton

Comment

We had the same problem with that page, as well. In addition to "the women's" question, my children didn't know what to do with #19 "of the flight".

Comment

Thanks! I hadn't caught 'of the flight.' I've marked it to say 'genitive' on the next printing.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X