X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoo Keeper
    replied
    Thanks Enigma!

It was very helpful to be able to see how a week's worth of work is spread out; we currently do a very LCC ish schedule-math, Latin/grammar, reading in the morning; other subjects like history, science, etc. each have their own afternoon during the week.

The lesson plans look similar to what we aleady do; a transition would be easy.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    http://www.memoriapress.com/images/book_insides/Curriculums/4thGradeLessonPlans.pdf

That one is 4th grade.

http://www.memoriapress.com/images/book_insides/Curriculums/6thGradeCurriculum_Sample.pdf

And that one is 6th.

5th does not seem to have one but is set up the same as 6th.

HTH!!

Leave a comment:

• Zoo Keeper
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Hello.

I have tried to put samples of the grammar school lesson plans up here, but the files are too large. If you will email me, I'll reply with samples attached on Mon.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton
    [email protected]

Could I please see samples of the lesson plans for 4th -6th? I've been unable to find samples of this on the website...or maybe I just need a link to what I can't find.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ahousefullofjs
    replied
    Wonderful. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

I have tried to put samples of the grammar school lesson plans up here, but the files are too large. If you will email me, I'll reply with samples attached on Mon.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ahousefullofjs
    started a topic Lesson Plan sample for 3rd-6th?

Lesson Plan sample for 3rd-6th?

I will be teaching 6th, 4th, 2nd & K this year, I have already purchased the MP K and 2nd but am not sure yet about the 4th and 6th graders. Is there any way to see a sample week of the lesson plans for those grades?
Working...
X