Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-6 Lesson Plans Question

Tanya,

Has Memoria Press ever considered printing separate lesson plans that would be sold along side each of the MP products? Here is why I ask this question. My 2nd grader will be using the complete MP 2nd grade curriculum, so the lesson plans that are included in the kit are perfect for him. However, I combine some of the materials to use with my two older boys. We didn't discover the Classical Education until my sons were already in 3rd and 5th grade. So we started with Prima Latina and Greek Myths when they were in those grades. We are now completing LCI and FMOR this year. Unfortunately, none of the curriculum sets would work for them because they will always be off schedule. However, I love the way the lesson plans schedule the different subjects and lay out the plan of a Latin Centered Curriculum. Because MP products can be used across a wide range of ages/grades, individual lesson plans would be more beneficial for families with multiple aged children or families who have started a little late on their Classical Education journey. Just a suggestion for you to ponder.
    [COLOR="Indigo"][I][SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Mother of four "Great Boys[/B][/COLOR]"[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"][B][I][U]Providing the kind of education I never had the opportunity to receive[U][/U]![/U][/I][/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]
    [COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][B]Grant - 12[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    [COLOR="Green"][B]William - 10[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="Sienna"]
    [COLOR="Purple"][B]Robert - 7[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]David - 2[/B][/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Hello.

I am working on individual lesson plans. I'm hoping to get that done this summer with the help of our teachers. I have a few subjects already completed, but I have a long way to go!

We are aware of the individual needs our customers have, and we want to make our products as user-friendly as possible. I apologize that it takes so long to make things like this happen. We have a lot going on right now with lots of new products! But we get extra help in the summer from our teachers, so hopefully we will make great progress soon.

Keep checking with us!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
    X