Complete Curriculum for 3rd and up?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Curriculum for 3rd and up?!

We are strongly considering pulling our daughter from her local charter school for the upcoming school year. I am impressed with the complete 2nd grade curriculum, and I think it would be a great fit for our family. I realize there's no way to know until you try, but I would love to know I was signing up for something that I could continue with into future years if we so chose. Are there plans to offer complete curriculum sets into the other grades, or is it going to stop with 2nd indefinitely?
    Thanks for any and all feedback.

Hello.

We actually have 3rd-6th grades now; we just aren't advertising them because our teachers are teaching through them this year, and we may make some final changes. I do have customers using them now, though, and I'm getting good feedback.

This summer, we are going to try to get more upper school curricula written. We are excited about that, but it does take longer to write guides for this more difficult material. But, I feel sure we will be able to stay ahead of your 2nd grader!

So, don't hesitate to purchase 2nd grade. We can take you through the 6th right now, and further within the next couple of years.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton

Comment

Oh, thanks, Tanya! That is very helpful. The lack of further grades was really what was making me nervous about MP, despite all the obvious positives. If we decided to get the other grades, could I just get an email or something with the list of included materials?.... this won't be an issue for at least a year. Just curious.

Comment

Hello.

I just posted a sticky thread on this forum with the book lists for 3rd-6th grades. It is at the top of the K-8 Curriculum Board tab.

If you have any further questions after looking at these lists, I'll be glad to help!

Cheers,

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X