Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literature Guides & Lesson Plans

Hi,

I learned about your program from a friend of mine. I purchased the Prima Latina and the 1st and 4th grade readers and guides at the THSC Conference. The only thing that is missing for me is the lesson plans. Is it possible to get a copy of the Lessons Plans to help guide my daily schedule? Thanks so much!

Machelle,
    713-291-9543

Machelle,

I do have lesson plans for grades K-6. They are complete plans for our entire curriculum, so if you are only using our literature, you will be getting lots of information you don't need. The plans are $30 for each year. They are still in a beta-format, so they aren't perfect yet, and grades 1-6 won't be available until the end of Aug., but you can pre-order them now if you feel they would be helpful to you. Our teachers have worked hard on them this summer, and I feel like they are in excellent shape, but there could be the random typo because they haven't been proofed by our copy editor yet.

We would be glad for you to use our curriculum guides; I just wanted to make you aware that they are formatted for an entire course load, not just one particular subject. They give you a schedule for each day of the week for the entire year in every subject.

Regards,

Tanya Charlton

Comment

Working...
    X