Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New homeschooler

Hi Tanya,
    Our family is planning on starting homeschooling in a couple of weeks. Our 1st and 3rd graders are currently in public school. I have been reading about classical education for about 5 months now and would like to get started. There are many things that we would need to do to get caught up, but I would love your help in suggesting material for them both. Would it be best to contact you at Memoria Press, or could you suggest material to get them started. They are both very bright children, but they are feeling very bored in school.

Thank you in advance,

Jennifer

Hello, Jennifer.

I'll be glad to help you with your curriculum. My first suggestion would be for you to look at our school website: www.thelatinschool.org. If you click on Academics, you can view our 1st and 3rd grade curriculum list. That is where my suggestions will come from. I can get you any of the study guides we use in those grades, even if I don't have the curriculum bundled yet.

We are actually planning on releasing a packaged 1st grade curriculum this summer that will be formatted like our kindergarten curriculum. You can see examples of those lesson plans on our website.

After you've had a chance to look at all this, send me an email with your thoughts. Then, we'll put something together for you.

Regards,

Tanya
    tanya@memoriapress.com

Comment

Working...
    X