FFL Vocabulary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL Vocabulary

I noticed there is a PDF that matches FFL Vocabulary to the CD. It appears it's just a matter of presentation order rather than different words. Is that correct, or do I need to watch for different words at some point?
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS18: Graduated and living his dream in the automotive trades
    DS17: MP, MPOA, headed to his favorite liberal arts college this fall
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS13: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD10: SC3
    DD7: MPK

It's not that there are different words, it's just missing the grammar forms (declension endings and conjugations/tenses) that would be introduced along with vocab and words lists in the reviews (which won't be new). There are a lot of reviews (all nouns in a declension, then a unit review, a new declension, a unit review, then two units of review, etc), so hopefully that explains the gaps between weeks. If I were creating flashcards from that, I would just want to add those conjugation, tense and system endings at least as prompts (like Latin Grammar Recitation flashcards do) and a list of words within each review week.
    Mama of 2, teacher of 3

SY 21/22
    5A w/ SFL & CC Narrative class
    MP1

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A
    SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

Originally posted by jen1134 View Post
      I noticed there is a PDF that matches FFL Vocabulary to the CD. It appears it's just a matter of presentation order rather than different words. Is that correct, or do I need to watch for different words at some point?
      Jen,
      I have never seen this pdf before. I bought a new FFL student text for my youngest this year - three kids had the old one pretty beat up, but I still have my very old teacher manual. What appears to have happened is that when MP updated the FFL workbook and made some edits to the student text they alphabetized the vocabulary lists without re-recording the CD. The old student text vocabulary matched the order found on the CD.
      Dorinda

Plans for 2021-2022
      15th year homeschooling, 12th year with Memoria Press
      DD College Freshman
      DS 10th grade - Lukeion Latin and Greek, Vita Beata Greek Dramas
      DS 8th grade - Vita Beata Literature
      DS 3rd grade - Vita Beata Literature, Right Start F, First Form Latin

Comment

That's what I get for staying up late. I whipped out my books, and it all looked like it matched. ZZZzzzzz
        Mama of 2, teacher of 3

SY 21/22
        5A w/ SFL & CC Narrative class
        MP1

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A
        SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

Working...
        X