Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momtoboys
    replied
    Any update to when the Manuscript Practice Sheets will be shipped? We started school today and at first thought I was missing a book. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Could be.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    Are you saying that kindergarten teachers are high maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Anita,

I'm afraid to tell your K teachers that because they make more changes than anyone, and I don't want to encourage them! They are so high maintenance!

But I'm glad you have stuck to your original curriculum - and it continues to be good!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Christine,

I will tell our teachers they have let you down - that you knew we had a need before they did!

Tanya
    HAHA! I’m in the minority here. I’ve taught MPK four times and had no problems with any of it. We completed K with my last Ker in the house this past year and actually didn’t use the new stuff. We just stuck to the same program we’ve always used and it worked flawlessly. So tell your teachers that! 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    OK, I'm being a pest. When are the online curriculum manual samples updated to reflect all the new additions/deletions?

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    Thanks, Tanya. I just wondered because the last time I looked, the online curriculum manual sample didn't have the Cut-n-Paste book in it, either.

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Good morning.

The charter kindergarten curriculum manual has been updated with the new supplemental workbook.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• bmbookman
    replied
    Originally posted by howiecram View Post

Did you contact the sales department? They are usually pretty helpful in these situations!
    Should have thought of that one as well! I will email now. Thank you for the suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• howiecram
    replied
    Originally posted by bmbookman View Post
    Of course I just bought the paper version of K phonics lesson plans a few months ago thinking I finally had all of the pieces and was ready to start this spring. But now I definitely need this new book when it prints (we are only at week 2 so plenty of time to add). Any chance I could ask for the updated lesson plans without buying again? Next time lesson learned and I will buy digital instead of print plans…
    Did you contact the sales department? They are usually pretty helpful in these situations!

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    I would still like to know about the charter plans/side of things, too, please.

Leave a comment:

• bmbookman
    replied
    Of course I just bought the paper version of K phonics lesson plans a few months ago thinking I finally had all of the pieces and was ready to start this spring. But now I definitely need this new book when it prints (we are only at week 2 so plenty of time to add). Any chance I could ask for the updated lesson plans without buying again? Next time lesson learned and I will buy digital instead of print plans…

Leave a comment:

• sfhargett
    replied
    These look great. I'm with Christine though, these are just a smidge too late for me.

Leave a comment:

• sunflower21
    replied
    😊 This is so great to know! I will need to get updated lesson plans.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma
    replied
    Yea! I’m looking forward to these changes. Kinder has come a long way since G & D used it.

Out of curiosity, is the Charter side updated at the same time as the Christian side? I’m only asking because I prefer the EPS readers over the ALS ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X