Free shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free shipping?

I know that MP is offering free shipping in February (thank you very much!). Shipping in January was different, too - it was only $5.95 flat rate, instead of much more when ordering whole cores. Will the shipping in the future be only $5.95 flat rate? Or was January unusual and it will go back to "normal" in March?
    2020-2021 Ninth year homeschooling, second year using MP cores

DD - grade 8; also in AHG and Tae Kwon Do
    DS - grade 4; also in Trail Life and Tae Kwon Do

Five born to Heaven, between 2009 and 2014; because of them we have a ministry called Naomi's Circle for parents walking the path of pregnancy loss

DH is a bivocational pastor

Celebrating 19 years of marriage this year!

Actually, I'm not sure we have made a decision about March yet. My guess is that flat rate will be over. It was a promo for January. And we offer free shipping for orders placed at conventions beginning in March. That could change in our marketing dept., but I believe this is what's going to happen.

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Actually, I'm not sure we have made a decision about March yet. My guess is that flat rate will be over. It was a promo for January. And we offer free shipping for orders placed at conventions beginning in March. That could change in our marketing dept., but I believe this is what's going to happen.

Tanya
      Thank you, Tanya!! Will free shipping also be offered to virtual attendees of Sodalitas this year?

Five born to Heaven, between 2009 and 2014; because of them we have a ministry called Naomi's Circle for parents walking the path of pregnancy loss

Comment

Yes, ma'am! (We sure would like to see you in person though!)

Tanya

Comment

Tanya
          You have no idea how much I would love to do that! I was hopeful last year, and then it conflicted with me chaperoning a youth group beach trip for my daughter. Maybe this year!

Comment

Tanya
            I thank you guys so much for making the virtual option. I cannot tell you how I have grown in my teaching skills and expectations. It would be impossible for me to attend in person so the continuance of this option is like a prayer answered that I didn't even know to ask for. Thank you for continuing the hassle of it for people like me.
            Melissa

DS (MP4M) - 10
            DS (MP3A) - 8
            DS (1) - 7
            DD (Adorable distraction) 4

Comment

Originally posted by MBentley View Post

I thank you guys so much for making the virtual option. I cannot tell you how I have grown in my teaching skills and expectations. It would be impossible for me to attend in person so the continuance of this option is like a prayer answered that I didn't even know to ask for. Thank you for continuing the hassle of it for people like me.
              <3

Marketing folks, can we get this on a testimonials page?

Melissa, the virtual option is SO important. I've often gone back and rewatched sessions to clarify notes, etc.
              Plans for 2022-23

Year 12 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 27 - college grad, bakery owner
              DD2 - 16 - 11th grade - HLS Cottage School - online classes, looking at dual credit - equestrian and theatre
              DS3 - 14 -7A Cottage School - soccer/tennis -dyslexia and dysgraphia
              DS4 -14 - 7A Cottage School -soccer/tennis -auditory processing disorder
              DD5 - 10- 5A, Cottage School - inattentive ADHD - equestrian and tumbling
              DS6 - 9 - MP 1 - home with momma

Comment

Originally posted by MBentley View Post

Echoing this! The conference wasn’t even something I’d had on my radar. I signed up last year for the virtual just because it was cheaper than shipping my giant order, and hey if I watched a talk or two even better. What a gift! I learned so much and felt so much more prepared for this year (and just overall pumped up!). With a baby due right around the conference this year, in person won’t be an option. So thankful and excited for the virtual option!
                2021/2022
                5A
                3M
                ​​​​​​1 (with some K work still to finish)
                ​With a 4 and 1 year old tag along

Comment

Working...
                X