• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica.O
    replied
    Originally posted by stoker View Post
    Hi-

My Horatius at the Bridge student and teacher guides (second edition) are not lining up with the lesson plans in my 7th grade curriculum manual (2015). The curriculum manual is telling us to study a map on p. 68 (our books have several maps, but no p. 68), and the comprehension questions scheduled are not lining up at all with what's in our guides (for example, it says to do section I questions 20-25, but our section I only has 21 questions).

I did read and reread the teaching guidelines in my teacher guide and curriculum manual, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong?

I also checked my individual lesson plans for Famous Men of Greece and Horatius at the Bridge (2013)-- but I think maybe they're outdated?

What am I missing?
    Good morning! Sorry for the delay in responding to you. For some reason I was not informed of this post. I do see where you purchased the print lesson plans in 2019. I've added a free digital copy of the latest lesson plans to the downloads on your account.

Thanks,
    Jessica

Leave a comment:

• enbateau
    replied
    If you bought all of your materials from MP, give them a call. They are incredibly helpful.

Leave a comment:

• stoker
    started a topic Horatius at the Bridge Lesson Plans

Horatius at the Bridge Lesson Plans

Hi-

My Horatius at the Bridge student and teacher guides (second edition) are not lining up with the lesson plans in my 7th grade curriculum manual (2015). The curriculum manual is telling us to study a map on p. 68 (our books have several maps, but no p. 68), and the comprehension questions scheduled are not lining up at all with what's in our guides (for example, it says to do section I questions 20-25, but our section I only has 21 questions).

I did read and reread the teaching guidelines in my teacher guide and curriculum manual, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong?

I also checked my individual lesson plans for Famous Men of Greece and Horatius at the Bridge (2013)-- but I think maybe they're outdated?

What am I missing?
Working...
X