Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Louise
    replied
    tanya Oh, that makes sense! The other two columns don't necessarily get used for one student. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

You could also use each of those little squares for different students. In a classroom, we would have a column for each student for each assignment. But I think we thought that homeschoolers wouldn't have more than 3 students in the same course at the same time.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• ShaunaN
    replied
    On other grading sheets I've used, I have noted the date, number correct (95/100, for example), and the percentage score (95%). Maybe the boxes could be used that way? Or, you could list number correct, percentage score, and then assign the letter grade in the third box.

I'm planning to use these this year for the first time because I've given up on the preprinted teacher planners and gone back to the old-school 3-ring binder.

Leave a comment:

• Anita
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessica Louise View Post
    smithamykat Thank you! That makes sense. Now I'm just wondering why there are so many cells in the chart? Maybe it just doesn't matter in grammar school. Thank you for the example- that will do nicely!
    I was literally just looking at the grading sheet yesterday and wondering the same thing. Under subject, I might write “Greek Myths”; under that I might write “quiz”, “oral pop quiz”, “class participation”, “flash card fact retention” or “chapter test”. But why are those three cells there to the right? Maybe to record 1st trimester, 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester scores for the same sub-heading (ie Quizzes are separated by trimesters in Greek Myths)? That’s my best guess.

Leave a comment:

• Jessica Louise
    replied
    smithamykat Thank you! That makes sense. Now I'm just wondering why there are so many cells in the chart? Maybe it just doesn't matter in grammar school. Thank you for the example- that will do nicely!

Leave a comment:

• smithamykat
    replied
    Excuse my messy handwriting, only intended for my own eyes :-)
    The line I drew across the middle was our semester break.
    I have many more pages for other kids and subjects, but this is representative.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MBentley
    replied
    Following this.

Leave a comment:

• Jessica Louise
    started a topic grading sheets

grading sheets

Can someone post a pic of a sample of how you use the MP grading sheet? How do you fill out the form?
Working...
X