Book Mark: How to Mark a Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Mark: How to Mark a Book

Any chance we could buy these? I saw a photo of them and I know they were given out at Sodalitas.
    Melissa

DS - MP6 (11)
    DS - MP5A (10)
    DS - MP3 (9)
    DD - 5yo (K)​

I do not think they are available for purchase from MP, but I can drop a few in the mail if you'd like, MBentley. Just message me a shipping address. I have a few extra from Sodalitas. Shhhhh, don't tell tanya that I took a few extra.
    '22/'23 - 5th MP Year
    Dad/HLN 3/4vium Magister
    8S, 3nd MP @ Home & HLN
    6D, 1st MP @ Home & HLN
    5S, K MP @ Home & HLN

Comment

We are reprinting the bookmarks, and I hope to put them in the packages we ship when we get them. But it will be a couple of months. In the meantime, it sounds like Michael has you taken care of! Good thing he was greedy ...

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        We are reprinting the bookmarks, and I hope to put them in the packages we ship when we get them. But it will be a couple of months. In the meantime, it sounds like Michael has you taken care of! Good thing he was greedy ...

Tanya
        Ahem, greedy? I'm just serving and fulfilling my quasi unofficial duty/role as an MP Ambassador/part-time CSR/helping out forum friends who have helped me over the years. Excuuuuuuuuuse me!
        '22/'23 - 5th MP Year
        Dad/HLN 3/4vium Magister
        8S, 3nd MP @ Home & HLN
        6D, 1st MP @ Home & HLN
        5S, K MP @ Home & HLN

Comment

I guess we could say that Providence made you pick up a handful, knowing you would be spreading them around. In my favorite bookstore in Savannah once, I took some book marks as I was paying, and they quickly informed me that they cost $2.00 a piece as I was putting them in my purse. I'm thinking book marks in a book store should be free, right? And the same goes for a curriculum company!

Comment

On the second page of this post https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...notating/page2, there is a pdf for How to Mark a Book. I’m not sure how they are different from the ones at Sodalitas, since I didn’t attend in person. Perhaps Beorn can tell us. 😁
            Heidi

For 2022-23
            dd- 7th
            ds- 4th
            dd- 2nd
            ds- adding smiles and distractions

Comment

That's it!

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by VAmom View Post
                On the second page of this post https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...notating/page2, there is a pdf for How to Mark a Book. I’m not sure how they are different from the ones at Sodalitas, since I didn’t attend in person. Perhaps Beorn can tell us. 😁
                VAmom,

The ones MP had available at Sodalitas this year were two color (MP red and black/gray). The front is the same material as the PDF you linked, but there was also a back side on the ones available at Sodalitas. The pretty MP logo and then a list of the elements of a literary work and common literary devices. A fantastic item to have, especially to give to a child to use in their literature books. Hope that is of some help. If you'd like me to send one to you, message me your address details. It would help relieve some of my feelings of greediness to send if you'd like one.
                '22/'23 - 5th MP Year
                Dad/HLN 3/4vium Magister
                8S, 3nd MP @ Home & HLN
                6D, 1st MP @ Home & HLN
                5S, K MP @ Home & HLN

Comment

Ha! I was just kidding about the greed! I want you to have all the book marks you want, Gollum (I mean Michael).

Tanya

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                    Ha! I was just kidding about the greed! I want you to have all the book marks you want, Gollum (I mean Michael).

Tanya
                    Phew! Must stay on your good side. Especially with the Lord of the Rings student and teacher guide somewhere in the works. 😇🙏💵💳
                    '22/'23 - 5th MP Year
                    Dad/HLN 3/4vium Magister
                    8S, 3nd MP @ Home & HLN
                    6D, 1st MP @ Home & HLN
                    5S, K MP @ Home & HLN

Comment

Beorn I will send you a message. Thank you so much for taking the time to share the differences and send one! It made my day!
                      Heidi

For 2022-23
                      dd- 7th
                      ds- 4th
                      dd- 2nd
                      ds- adding smiles and distractions

Comment

I was just wondering today if someone had put something up for these!
                        Emily…a hunter who prefers coffee to chocolate and dreams of the mountains

Beech Tree Boarding School, 2021-2022
                        DD (age 10): MP 5
                        DD (age 8): MP 2
                        DS (age 5): MP K
                        "Maybe stalking the woods is as vital to the human condition as making music or putting words to paper. Maybe hunting has as much of a claim on our civilized selves as anything else.” Steven Rinella

Comment

Working...
                        X