No announcement yet.

Testing if forum is having issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded Firefox and it worked for me. I am not sure why that browser doesn't work for others. I hope my solution continues to work and that you will all get solutions!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisTom View Post
      I downloaded Firefox and it worked for me. I am not sure why that browser doesn't work for others. I hope my solution continues to work and that you will all get solutions!
      I don’t know much about how these things work, but my understanding is there is an issue for anyone who had cookies saved on a browser, any browser, and that if you use a new browser that hasn’t had MP cookies, it will work, or you can completely wipe your browser data and it will work. At least that seems to be how it is working.
      Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
      DD, 26, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
      DS, 24, BS '18 mechanical engineering
      DS, 22, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
      (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
      DS, 20, Physics major
      DD, 17, dyslexic, 11th grade customizednMP plus co-op
      DS, 13, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 8A
      DD, 7 , 1ST Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Hello all, I'm just seeing this conversation now. I apologize for the inconvenience for those of you who have been experiencing these issues.

If you are having trouble logging into the site, delete any cookies in your browser that are specific to memoriapress.com and www.memoriapress.com (you definitely don't need to delete ALL of your browser's cookies).

For the issue that momgineer described (trying to log in and getting a blank login page in response), we'll have to look into that some more. You should be able to go directly to https://www.memoriapress.com/my-account/ and logging in there in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by mpjason View Post
          Hello all, I'm just seeing this conversation now. I apologize for the inconvenience for those of you who have been experiencing these issues.

If you are having trouble logging into the site, delete any cookies in your browser that are specific to memoriapress.com and www.memoriapress.com (you definitely don't need to delete ALL of your browser's cookies).

For the issue that momgineer described (trying to log in and getting a blank login page in response), we'll have to look into that some more. You should be able to go directly to https://www.memoriapress.com/my-account/ and logging in there in the meantime.
          Thank you for looking into this. I used the link you provided and has the same issue. Perhaps I didn’t describe it well- on the log in page, I fill out my log in information and hit return. Usually this would log me in, or if my info was incorrect, it would give a message saying such. Now, I enter my info and it cycles back to the blank log in page. By blank, I mean the regular log in page without my log in info typed in. It never actually logs me in. This is for the main website where I would log in to get my downloads.

Also- I’m not computer savvy so can you get instructions on how to delete all MP cookies? I only know how to delete all or nothing.
          Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
          DD, 26, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
          DS, 24, BS '18 mechanical engineering
          DS, 22, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
          (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
          DS, 20, Physics major
          DD, 17, dyslexic, 11th grade customizednMP plus co-op
          DS, 13, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 8A
          DD, 7 , 1ST Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

momgineer , thank you for the extra details about the login problem. I think that issue is also related to the site cookies in your browser but it could be something different.

For deleting site specific cookies, here's a link for Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...e-data-firefox. The instructions for clearing data on the current website might be sufficient but you might need to refer to the "Clear cookies for any site" section and make sure you remove cookies for both memoriapress.com and www.memoriapress.com. For Safari on the iPhone, try the "How to Delete Cookies While Saving Safari Browser History" section at https://www.lifewire.com/clear-cooki...iphone-4178416.

Try deleting the site cookies in either Firefox or Safari. If that doesn't help with the login issue, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X