Spelling HW sheets for Spelling Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spelling HW sheets for Spelling Workout

During the conference, the Spelling Workout homework sheets were available to HLS. We had them for Spelling Workout D, but I didn't get E in my CM this year.
    Has anyone created these that would be willing to share?
    Melissa

DS (MP4M) - 10
    DS (MP3A) - 8
    DS (1) - 7
    DD (Adorable distraction) 4

I have *some* of the lessons as I started making them midyear. I haven't figured out a way to keep my formatting, though. I wrote them in a special cursive font that I downloaded, and when I created a pdf of it and shared it, the font reverted to something else, and it destroyed all of the formatting and lines I put in. If someone with more tech experience would allow me to PM it to them (docx file from Word) and create a pdf that keeps formatting and fonts, I would be game.
    Mama to 2

Spring start MP1
    Summer start 5A

Completed MPK, MP1 Math & Enrichment, MP2, 3A, 4A, SC B, SC C,
    SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

I am intrigued. What are these sheets you speak of?

As an aside: I am going to make the SWO E lists into manuscript for my non-American cursive reading kids. I’m willing to share with anyone. Also, I have R&S Spelling 4-6 lists in manuscript, if anyone needs those.
      The Homeschool Grads:
      J- 6/96
      S- 11/98

Homeschooling:
      G- 4/04 (mild ASD/mild intellectual delay)
      D- 5/05
      F- 7/08 (my only girl)

New Homeschooler:
      M- 9/16: JrK

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
        I am intrigued. What are these sheets you speak of?

As an aside: I am going to make the SWO E lists into manuscript for my non-American cursive reading kids. I’m willing to share with anyone. Also, I have R&S Spelling 4-6 lists in manuscript, if anyone needs those.
        I'm through Lesson 19 so far. I'm creating it in excel and will upload it here in PDF for the full year. I'm using a downloaded cursive font that is pretty close to New American Cursive. However, if anyone wants the original excel, message me. All you would have to do is just change the font on the pages to one that you are happy with, and you're good to go.
        Melissa

DS (MP4M) - 10
        DS (MP3A) - 8
        DS (1) - 7

Comment

Originally posted by enbateau View Post
          I have *some* of the lessons as I started making them midyear. I haven't figured out a way to keep my formatting, though. I wrote them in a special cursive font that I downloaded, and when I created a pdf of it and shared it, the font reverted to something else, and it destroyed all of the formatting and lines I put in. If someone with more tech experience would allow me to PM it to them (docx file from Word) and create a pdf that keeps formatting and fonts, I would be game.
          If you've already typed out the lists for Spelling Workout E, I'd be game to get the lists as that is what is taking me so long to put them into my template. When I finish, I'll post the whole thing here. Cutting and pasting would save a lot of time.
          Melissa

DS (MP4M) - 10
          DS (MP3A) - 8
          DS (1) - 7

Comment

Checking to see if this works SWO E L 21.pdf
            Mama to 2

Spring start MP1
            Summer start 5A

Comment

The formatting stayed on my phone and desktop, so...let me know what you see. If you email Enigma the docx file, she can convert it to manuscript.
              Mama to 2

Spring start MP1
              Summer start 5A

Comment

Because she mentioned needing it, I created both manuscript and cursive. It only took a minute to convert the column from one font to another. Just waiting on admins to help me with posting the PDF files.
                Melissa

DS (MP4M) - 10
                DS (MP3A) - 8
                DS (1) - 7

Comment

Thanks, ladies! We went a different direction for spelling so I’m good. I appreciate everyone being so willing to share to support each other.
                  Last edited by Enigma; 07-23-2021, 07:52 AM.
                  The Homeschool Grads:
                  J- 6/96
                  S- 11/98

Homeschooling:
                  G- 4/04 (mild ASD/mild intellectual delay)
                  D- 5/05
                  F- 7/08 (my only girl)

New Homeschooler:
                  M- 9/16: JrK

Comment

Working...
                  X