X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JessicaW
    replied
    Originally posted by CarrieAnne View Post
    There is definitely a separate new user manual. ( https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...a-press-users/ ) Can you email and ask for help? Probably just a mistake on one end or the other. They are really nice.
    Thank you all for responding! CarrieAnne, yes! That is what I thought I was getting. I have all the books needed, just got the blue manual. I will try to email or call today. 😊

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Agreed with above. Check all the other materials they sent first. If you have all the Fourth New User items, but not the corresponding curriculum manual, there was an error. Call in to speak to a CSR (customer service representative) and let them know. They will make it right.

Leave a comment:

• enbateau
    replied
    The important question is whether you got the books included in 4NU. Was the order correct except for that?
    Definitely call when they open.

Leave a comment:

• CarrieAnne
    replied
    There is definitely a separate new user manual. ( https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...a-press-users/ ) Can you email and ask for help? Probably just a mistake on one end or the other. They are really nice.

Leave a comment:

• JessicaW
    started a topic New User 4th Grade

New User 4th Grade

Hello, all! I am a new user. I just received my boxes from my order at Sodalitas in Louisville. It is very possible that I am confused, because I know that I touched just about every product that they had in that hall. 😊 That said, my curriculum manual for my 4th grader is the regular one, where 3rd grade work in Greek myths and states & capitals is assumed. I thought I was getting a new user manual. Is there a separate manual for new users? If not, am I thinking of a post here or a pdf for purchase that contains a new user 4th grade schedule? Thank you!
Working...
X