Timeline Individual Lesson Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline Individual Lesson Plans?

Ive been searching high and low on the Individual Lesson Plans page in the MP shop and I cannot figure out where the TimeLine lesson plans are for 3rd and 4th grades. Can someone assist? I realize they will probably be grouped in with Classical Studies, but I dont want to purchase them and have no recourse to a refund (I order digital plans) if that is the case. TIA!
    “If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Boy Wonder 13 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
    Joy Bubble 11 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
    Cuddly Cowboy 9 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 3/4/5 + Seton 4
    Sassafras 5 ...MPK + Seton K

WAIT! Found it 😄 It’s with Christian Studies I Lesson Plans (which I already have). Is there a way to list that TimeLine is included with Christian Studies on the Individual Lesson Plans page? Further, is there a way to list what subjects are included in each of the Individual Lesson Plans? I have bought digital lesson plans in the past, thinking I was getting coverage in a subject and then having to buy another Lesson Plan completely because it was not covered. Help? Thank you!
    “If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Boy Wonder 13 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
    Joy Bubble 11 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
    Cuddly Cowboy 9 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 3/4/5 + Seton 4
    Sassafras 5 ...MPK + Seton K

Comment

I had the same concern for my rising 4th grader and messaged MP. Here is the response I received:

When you customized your accelerated fourth grade package you also received digital lesson plans for Greek Myths and Christian Studies I. Those lesson plans contain a schedule for the Timeline program as well.

Also, the Timeline handbook lists all the historical events covered per grade. I learned some use it as a standalone course, too, which I thought was a neat idea!

Comment

I am forwarding this request to our online content manager.

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X