North Carolina MP Co-op, Wake and surrounding counties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina MP Co-op, Wake and surrounding counties

I have been wanting to start a co-op (using MP materials) that may some day evolve into a cottage school. I have found a facility available in SW Wake County (North Carolina) and am looking for other families who would like to join us this fall. The grades/classes will depend on the needs of the families participating. My vision includes social time as well as education time including lunch/recess together. Younger siblings are not a problem as the facility has nurseries and preschool rooms available for those with younger children to use while their school age children are in class. Please comment if you are interested so we can plan a brainstorming meeting. I have lots of ideas/dreams of what I would like to do, but I am willing to be flexible to meet the needs of the group as a whole.
    Julie S.
    6th year using MP/ 20th year homeschooling (2021-2022)
    DD 26- married , DS 24 - working in IT gettin married 10/9, DD 23- married with 3 littles, DS 21- working in church ministries, DD 19 Nazarene Bible College,
    DD 17 - 12th grade a mix of MP materials
    DS 16 - 11th grade -MPOA, VB, and a mix of MP materials
    DD 13 - 8th grade - 8M core with VB,
    DS 11 - 6th grade (with dyslexia & dysgraphia) -mix of MP + AAS with VB
    DD 9 - 4th grade -mix of 4A & 4M core with VB

How exciting, Julie! I hope you get some traction on this dream and much interest from others.
    Festina lentē,
    Jessica P

'22-'23 • 13th year HSing • 11th year MP
    DS Hillsdale College freshman
    DD 11th • HLN & Latin online
    DD 8th • HLN & Home
    DS 5th • HLN & Home
    Me • Memoria College, MPOA Fourth Form for Adults

Teaching Third Form Latin and co-directing @
    Highlands Latin Nashville Cottage School, est. 2016

Comment

I live in SW Wake county and am interested! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your ideas. I would have a 2yo and a 3rd grade boy with me next year. Best, Rachael K

Comment

Working...
      X