seventh grade questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seventh grade questions

So I made an error in judgement and started to buy individual lesson plans for subjects in 7th grade, but I keep adding to my schedule more and more subjects from MP for next year. If i buy one more subject I think I will have spent more on the individual plans than if I had just bought the seventh grade manual! AGH! So now that I have individual-plan-regret, I want to figure out these last few subjects on my own.

Right now all my questions are around the classical studies.
    1. How many times a week is Greek alphabet scheduled?
    2. How many times a week is Christian studies scheduled?
    3. How often is Famous Men of Greece and Horatius at the Bridge scheduled?

I thought each of these was twice a week but obviously that doesn't work out in a five day week 😀

4. Is it really helpful to have lesson plans to any of the above listed subjects?

5. Why didn't I just buy the 7th grade manual?

Thanks for your help.
    Lori
    Lori (wife, mother and educator to four children)
    "To whom much is given, much more will be required." Luke 12:48b

Lori, try giving MP a call when the phone lines open up today. I have seen them be very generous before with situations like this. If you order the 7th grade manual, you usually get individual lesson plans for the subjects anyway, so see if they'll credit you so you can put it toward having the manual shipped.

Yes, it is totally worth having the plans. My friend just did 7th, and when I looked at it, I was glad she had the CM as the format changes for middle school from those once a week subjects to a different pacing.
    Mama of 2, teacher of 3
    Summer: First Start French I
    SY 22/23
    6A, teaching TFL & CC Chreia/Maxim in group, and Koine Greek
    MP2 w/ R&S Arithmetic 3

Completed MPK, MP1, MP2, 3A, 4A, 5A
    SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math), SC2's Writing Book 1

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I followed your advice and they did indeed credit me and upgrade me to the physical manual.
      Lori (wife, mother and educator to four children)
      "To whom much is given, much more will be required." Luke 12:48b

Comment

Working...
      X