• Show
Clear All

• Sophia_Hole
    replied
    Thank you so much Tanya! I'm so excited about Traditional Spelling III

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Michelle agrees! It is a consonant blend, so you are correct and our key is incorrect. I'll mark the proof.

Thanks for letting us know, and I"m sorry for the confusion!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Hello.

I am not the person to answer this, but I "googled" it, and it appears that "ct" is a consonant blend. So that means you have already found a mistake in our beautiful new book. But I'm waiting for Michelle's opinion because she is the person to answer this, and she is out for a few days. I'll let you know what she thinks as soon as I hear!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Sophia_Hole
    replied
    I have a question about a TS III spelling word. We have "subject" in our list this week, and "ct" is not blue for colorful letters. I'm new to traditional spelling. Can someone explain to me why "ct" is not a consonant blend??
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    The books are supposed to ship to us by Aug. 30. I have had to print lesson one for all our students in-house, so I am motivated to get those books in asap! And hoping for printers to get it together again soon! Last year, it was the post office, and this year, printers with Covid and labor shortages. Oh for normalcy again!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Colomama
    replied
    Beating this horse some more... any updates? (Says while cowering from tanya)

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Great job tanya and crew. See you tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• lilamom
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    TS III is at the printer! Pray for a quick turn around. Book binding is taking a long time these days. Can we still blame Covid for that? I'm not sure what the issue is! I hear there is a shortage of coils.

Tanya
    Hooray!!! I think we can blame Covid for anytime we want. Thanks so much for the reply and update, tanya!!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    TS III is at the printer! Pray for a quick turn around. Book binding is taking a long time these days. Can we still blame Covid for that? I'm not sure what the issue is! I hear there is a shortage of coils.

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• Stonefield
    replied
    Originally posted by pickandgrin View Post
    I'm glad you asked! I'm planning on using this in 4th just because I love TS so much.
    This is my plan as well.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    I'm glad you asked! I'm planning on using this in 4th just because I love TS so much.

Leave a comment:

• lilamom
    replied
    Is there any update you can share, tanya, on the availability of Traditional Spelling III for the 2021-22 school year?

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    I do think that is possible, and even probable!

Tanya

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    tanya Do you think pre-orders for TS3 will be possible at Sodalitas?

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by tanya View Post
    Yes! It's going to the printer as soon as our teachers have taught the last lesson! So I'm thinking for sure by the end of July it should be in our warehouse, if not before.

Tanya
    Excellent, thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X