Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Douay Rheims memory versus

Hi,

I want to introduce bible versus memory work as outline in Christian Studies program but was wondering if someone has already complied it and is willing to share? If not, perhaps Memoria Press could sell such a supplement.

Thanks.

Genevieve

momgineer (The forum keeps kicking this tag to the top of the post instead of the bottom!)

I think there’s a file like this in the Catholic MP Families group on Facebook. Debbie, do you know where it might be?
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS18: Graduated and living his dream in the automotive trades
    DS17: MP, MPOA, headed to his favorite liberal arts college this fall
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS13: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD10: SC3
    DD7: MPK

Comment

There is a file in the FB Catholic group. However, I could never get anyone to confirm that it was specifically the Douay Rheims.
      Christine

(2022/2023)
      DD1 8/23/09 -Mix of MP 6/7
      DS2 9/1/11 - Mix of SC 7/8 and SC 9/10 (R&S 5, FFL)
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC 5/6

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, Mix of MP3/4, Mix MP5/6
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, AAR/Storytime Treasures), CLE Math, Mix of MP3/4, MP5 (literature mix of SC 7/8/MP5)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR), MP1, MP2

Comment

There are files in our Facebook group, but I’m fairly certain they are not the DR translation. I actually messaged the lady who uploaded them to ask which translation it is so hopefully I’ll have that info soon. I am not aware of any files as of yet of DR translation. If anyone does make one they want to share I’d happily post it in our Facebook group.
        Debbie- mom of 7, civil engineering grad, married to mechanical engineer
        DD, 27, BFA '17 graphic design and illustration
        DS, 25, BS '18 mechanical engineering
        DS, 23, BS '20 Chemsitry, pursuing phd at Wash U
        (DDIL married #3 in 2020, MPOA grad, BA '20 philosophy, pusrsing phd at SLU)
        DS, 21, Physics and math major
        DD, 18, dyslexic, 12th grade dual enrolled
        DS, 14, future engineer/scientist/ world conquerer 9th MPOA diploma student
        DD, 8 , 2nd Future astronaut, robot building space artist

Comment

Working...
        X