Home School Classroom Arrangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home School Classroom Arrangement

Does anyone have picture up, say on a blog or youtube, of how they set up their classroom? I could really use some inspiration.

I’m actually posting a schoolroom tour next Tuesday on the blog and there will be a video on YouTube on Thursday.

There’s also a FB group called Real Homeschool Spaces. There are TONS of ideas shared there!
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

DS18: Graduated and living his dream in the automotive trades
    DS17: MP, MPOA, headed to his favorite liberal arts college this fall
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS13: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD10: SC3
    DD7: MPK

Comment

I will take some later. :-)
      Emily…a hunter who prefers coffee to chocolate and dreams of the mountains

Beech Tree Boarding School, 2021-2022
      DD (age 10): MP 5
      DD (age 8): MP 2
      DS (age 5): MP K
      "Maybe stalking the woods is as vital to the human condition as making music or putting words to paper. Maybe hunting has as much of a claim on our civilized selves as anything else.” Steven Rinella

Comment

jen1134 Wow! That is great!

Comment

Fireweed Prep Thank you! Whenever you have time is fine. I would just like ideas from mothers that are using the same model that we are....or even better, the same curriculum! Thank you!

Comment

Here are some photos. My eldest daughter also has a desk in the guest room where she often works on her assignments. If my younger daughter has any independent work she prefers to go on the screened porch.
            Attached Files

"Maybe stalking the woods is as vital to the human condition as making music or putting words to paper. Maybe hunting has as much of a claim on our civilized selves as anything else.” Steven Rinella

Comment

The Tarantula poster was a science project I assigned my eldest. It is holding space till I put up another cork board!

Comment

We have three cats so we had to put a litter box in the schoolroom. ?

Comment

Fireweed Prep Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X