Big thank you to the MP staff at GHC Greenville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big thank you to the MP staff at GHC Greenville

I just wanted to thank the MP staff at GHC Greenville who helped me this week. Tanya was so encouraging to me, and bless Ian, I think my order took an hour (or two) to figure out. I'm bringing four kids over to full MP this fall and we are partnering with HLS Anderson. He patiently helped me figure out exactly what I needed for all 4 kids both for our cottage classes and home classes. Just wanted to say thanks! I'm feeling so encouraged about our path forward!
    DS 8th grade
    DD 6th grade
    DD 4th grade
    DS 2nd grade
    *Starting HLS Anderson Cottage School

That's so wonderful to hear, Molly in SC. I'm not surprised nor is it unexpected for the MP crew. And yet it is still wonderful to hear. Hope you have a blessed upcoming school year. Now say a prayer for your USPS/UPS delivery person's back carrying all those books.
    21/22 - 4th MP Year, Dad & Quadrivium Teacher
    S - 8, 2nd MP @ HLN & Home
    D - 6, K MP @ HLN & Home
    S - 4, Jr K MP @ Home

Comment

Molly,

It was wonderful to spend time with you! And I know you are going to be happy at HLS Anderson. I spent the day on their classrooms before coming to the convention, and they are beautiful. And when I come back, your children will be in there too! Elisabeth has amazing teachers and students, and they are getting the job done in a loving, but serious academic environment. I'm excited for you and your children!

Tanya

Comment

Working...
      X