Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11x17 art posters

Hi,

If you bought the 11x17 posters, did you put them in page protectors? If so do you have a link to what fit?

Thank you!
    Christina

Christina,

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do want to warn you that the posters have a crease in them because we folded them, so there's a line going down the middle of them. It's not ideal, and we won't do that again! But we learn as we go, right? They are fine for the purposes of student study, but they would look better if we hadn't folded them!

Tanya

Comment

I found a frame that fits them at Michaels. Used a coupon, of course, and that allowed me to pick up an easel that the frame can sit on. Not a super nice frame, but it works.

Here's a pic.
      Attached Files
      DS12- Simply Classical mash-up of SC Spelling 1, intensive reading remediation, and MPOA 4th grade math.
      DD10- Classic Core 4th Grade w/ 5th grade literature
      DD8- Classic Core 2nd Grade

We've completed:
      Classic Core Jr. kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade
      Simply Classical levels B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5/6

Comment

We have been using the little postcard sized art pictures for years now...but finally I was able to get the posters shipped internationally with my last order (so exciting!). I splurged on one of these frames https://www.brilliantframes.com.au that open at the front and then I just secure the poster with magnets inside. I’ve got it resting against the wall on our lounge for the past couple of weeks waiting to be mounted so I won’t take a picture, but it really is amazing how much better it is than the postcards, and the solid frame designed for front opening and changing pictures will withstand our weekly changes. It’s an Australian company but I’m sure there must be something similar in the US. I found my 5yo standing gazing at the picture this week and felt very pleased.
        Sarah

Aussies from Sydney, Australia
        Miriam 10yo
        Jonathan 8yo
        Elissa 5yo
        Thomas 2yo
        Caleb 2 months

Comment

Working...
        X