Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before I order: any updates in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a similar query too. Updates if any?

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello.

For 7th grade, we are adding a new American history outline that one of our teachers wrote. We thought it would be nice for the 7th grader reading Guerber to have an outline to fill in as he/she reads. It's a gentle introduction to note-taking - modeling how you discern the important information as you read. This is going to the printer soon, so it will be available this spring. And we have added Horatius quizzes, but those are available as a download now when you get Horatius, so the only change is that there will now be a student guide and a teacher guide for Horatius. This hasn't gone to the printer, but it will soon. I think the quizzes are already a download with the 7th grade package though, so you will get all the information, even though you may get the 1st ed. book.

I don't see any changes for 8th grade.

Tanya

This Guerber outline sounds wpnderful! Where can I find it? I don't see it it the store, but maybe I'm not searching in the right places...

Comment

Originally posted by stoker View Post

This Guerber outline sounds wpnderful! Where can I find it? I don't see it it the store, but maybe I'm not searching in the right places...
        This was delayed and will definitely be in the Winter 2022 catalog (comes out in January). It possibly may be available a bit earlier.

Thanks,
        Jessica

Comment

Thank you- will keep an eye out for it!

Comment

Working...
          X