School Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Uniforms

Hi everyone! My name is Pernilla Meyer and I work at Highlands Uniforms with Mr. Lowe. We are a classic school uniform company located on the HLS campus in Louisville and dedicated to providing better quality uniforms at reasonable prices.

We know that school uniforms are discussed here periodically, and we would love to hear from you homeschoolers (individuals and co-ops) on your interest in possible uniform options.

Generally, we would like to know:

-Are you interested in having some uniform items available to purchase in the future?
    -If so, what type of uniform items would you like to have available (ex. a polo or t-shirt)?
    -Would you be interested in items with the (1) Highlands Latin School logo, (2) Memoria Press logo, or (3) items that could be customized with your homeschool name (at a slightly higher cost)?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

1) Yes, we would be interested.
    2) Polo short sleeve, polo long sleeve, or pullover/sweater.
    3) HLS logo or HLN logo (Nashville).
    2020/2021 - 3rd MP Year
    S - 6, 1st Grader @ home and HLN
    D - 4, Junior Kindergartener @ home
    S - 3, Junior Junior Kindergartener @ home

Comment

YES!! Polo in short and long sleeve + sweater + sweater vests would be wonderful !! We are not associated with any HLS schools, so would prefer the MP logo. (Can we get some adult sweaters/long sleeve button down shirts?)
      Christine

2020/2021)
      DD1 8/23/09 - MP4 (Math 5)
      DS2 9/1/11 - SC 5/6 2 year pace
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC2/Storytime Treasures/AAR

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4, SC 5/6
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2/AAR/Storytime Treasures), Traditional Spelling 1
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK, AAR)

Comment

MP spirit wear would be well received here. (similar to the HLS Louisville spirit wear, but with MP logo)
        Plans for 2020-21

Year 10 of homeschooling with MP

DD1 - 25 - Small Business owner with a STOREFRONT
        DD2 - 14 - 9th grade - HLS Cottage School/MPOA - equestrian
        DS3 - 12 - 5A Cottage School - soccer
        DS4 - 12 - 5A Cottage School -soccer
        DD5 - 8 - 3A, Cottage School -equestrian and Irish dance
        DS6 - 6 - MP K - home with Momma

Comment

Yes, we would be interested in spirit wear/uniforms. I hope this comes to fruition. We would love to sport around in our MP clothes!
          Melisa

Homeschooling mom for 10 years

dd - 9th grade using MP and Homeschool Connections
          ds - 7th grade using MP

Comment

We would love polos with the MP logo! (We'd also probably buy tshirts/pullover, just not as many)
            2020-2021
            DS9: gr5- MP5, FFL(MPOA), fable (MPOA), LOF math, Westminster Shorter Catechism Workbook, Vita Beata Lit5 and FMOR

2019-2020
            DS14: gr9- MP8, FFL, fable/narrative (MPOA), R&S math 6, Myself & Others 3, Ligonier connect biblical studies, coop art/PE/Life Skills
            DS9: gr4- MP4, LC, intro to comp, LOF Math, Myself and Others 3, catechism workbook, coop art/PE/supplemental science

Comment

Yes, we would be very interested! I was just about to order six jumpers for her. How soon could we order them? I would prefer polos to T-shirts for school, but might would order T-shirts for other activities. Would skirts and other pieces be offered, as in the complete ensemble? My primary concern is that the materials be breathable. I know that cotton doesn't hold up like polyester, by my autistic child's skin will break out if the material is a polyester-type material.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. Jessica asked about how soon new items would be available. We would have new items available in Summer 2021 for next school year.

For anyone interested in HLS uniform items...We currently offer polos, sweaters, and vests with the HLS crest on our website with a convenient mail order option. Here is the link: https://highlandsuniforms.com/wp-adm...61&action=edit
                Last edited by Highlands Uniforms; Yesterday, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Highlands Uniforms Thank you for the update! To clarify, you do not carry the dress or skirts, those are to be purchased elsewhere?

Comment

We offer these “bottom” pieces for girls: navy houndstooth jumper(Grades K-2), navy houndstooth skirt (Grades K-3), and charcoal skirt (Grades 7-12). They can be found on the website by selecting Girls + Grade. Hope that helps!

Comment

Highlands Uniforms Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X