Sample Lesson for the FSR Videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample Lesson for the FSR Videos?

I just got MP's email about the FSR Streaming Videos. They sound amazing! Is a sample lesson available somewhere so I can see if this would be a good fit for my rising K student?
    Jennifer
    Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
    DS18: Almost done!
    DS17: MP, MPOA
    DS15: MP, MPOA
    DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
    DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
    DD9: SC3
    DD6: MPK

We are working on getting a sample up. They are so good! Michelle is the perfect K teacher!

Comment

Sample FSR Video - https://vimeo.com/464242184

There you go!

Comment

OH. MY. GOLLY. DAY.

Michelle T
        MP Representative
        Michelle T is AMAZING. She's welcoming, encouraging, clear in her instructions, and all with just the right amount of energy. I just watched it with my 5yo and she LOVED it. First words out of her mouth: "I want to watch another one."
        Jennifer
        Blog: [url]www.seekingdelectare.com[/url]

2021-2022
        DS18: Almost done!
        DS17: MP, MPOA
        DS15: MP, MPOA
        DS12: Mix of SC 5/6 & SC 7/8
        DD11: Mix of 5M and SC7/8
        DD9: SC3
        DD6: MPK

Comment

Thank you for your kind words Jen. I am delighted your daughter enjoyed the lesson!

Blessings,

Comment

I bought them! I'm so excited. I only have one more to take through it, but I've only done the first lesson by myself, so this is absolutely perfect timing. He has major attention difficulties, so I hope he'll sit for the computer lessons, but even if he only watches part of the lessons, at the very east, seeing Michelle teach will help me teach it better
            Susan

2021-2022
            A (13) - Simply Classical 7/8
            C (12) - Simply Classical 7/8
            G (8) - Simply Classical 1

Comment

This is great! A bit OT, but just out of curiosity, are there plans to release videos for FSR E any time soon?
              DD13—MP7, MPOA
              DS7—MP1

Comment

Hello. We do not have FSR E filmed. That would be part of our StoryTime Treasures 1st grade reading program. It is on the list, but we aren't there yet!

Tanya

Comment

Michelle T
                  MP Representative
                  Michelle T These are great. Amazing job! I just bought them for our new Kindergarten teacher, just as extra support for her as she prepares for her lessons each week. She was thrilled.

And just a shout out to the HLS teacher training team....I hired two new teachers this year, one to teach Kindergarten and one do a combine 3rd/4th grade Core, and they are both doing SO GREAT! The both have immersed themselves in the MP/HLS training, attending the training live and re-watching the archives several times. Our classes are going GREAT...way better than I could have hoped. Honestly, I was scared to death to offer two new levels, both taught by newbie teachers. We could not have done it without the MP support. Thank you!!

PS: I've referred the new FSR videos to several homeschooling families who had hoped to get into our program, but we didn't have the space. Hopefully they will benefit from them.

Comment

Shawna,

Thank you!

Training is such a benefit for users whether they are classroom teadhers or homeschool ones. I found the teachers benefit in different ways each year they attend. Year one they are trying to wrap their mind around the curriculum and how best to implement but by year two they have different, more specific questions.

It is a great idea to have families homeschool with the curriculum this year, who are serious about joining your school next year. The videos should be helpful for them.

Comment

Just bought these for my youngest. Can I just tell y’all how grateful and excited I am that you’ve done this? I heart this series so, so much. Thank you!
                      “If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
                      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                      Boy Wonder 13 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
                      Joy Bubble 11 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
                      Cuddly Cowboy 9 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 3/4/5 + Seton 4
                      Sassafras 5 ...MPK + Seton K

Comment

I just wanted to comment on this threat and thank you
                        Michelle T
                        MP Representative
                        Michelle T !!! We love you!!! My son gets so much from listening to you, I don't feel like we're rushing through lessons and while you do recitation I can put the baby down for a nap and there's no waiting gap for him, and more time wasted trying to get him back to the lesson. This is SUCH a blessing for me as well, because I am a visual learner and I feel like I'm getting a mini teaching lesson as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
                        Ashley,
                        Mama of 3 (S6, D3, D1)

S6 9/27/14- Summer start MP1
                        D3 1/24/18- Summer start MP SC B
                        D1 11/3/20- Summer start Chaos ;)

S1- Completed MP Jr.K, MP K

Comment

Thank you all! I am so glad these have beneficial for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle T View Post
                            Thank you all! I am so glad these have beneficial for you.
                            My Clementine loves her “Miz Michelle” ❤️? She asks to do the FSR videos constantly. Best money I ever spent on homeschooling.

“If I should fall even a thousand times a day, a thousand times, with peaceful repentance, I will say immediately, Nunc Coepi, ‘Now, I begin.’.”

~Venerable Bruno Lanteri
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            Boy Wonder 13 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
                            Joy Bubble 11 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 4/5 + Seton 5
                            Cuddly Cowboy 9 ...SC7/8 + MP4 + Rod & Staff 3/4/5 + Seton 4
                            Sassafras 5 ...MPK + Seton K

Comment

Working...
                            X