When will First Form ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will First Form ship?

Well, it's already July! Is there any word on when First Form (not the beta version) will start shipping, or has it already? Thank you for any info!

Amy

Hello.

We plan to ship First Form at the beginning of Aug.

Tanya

Comment

Thanks Tanya! Have a great weekend!

Comment

I can't wait to see it! I'll be eagerly awaiting its arrival any day now. I hope.

Comment

Has it shipped yet? I'm just trying to figure out when I can pop it into my schedule. We started school this week.

Thanks!

Caroline

Comment

Hello.

First Form has not shipped. We are currently waiting on the printer. If you need materials to begin school, I can ship you the first couple of units to get you started. Just email me at: [email protected]

Thanks, and sorry for the delay!

Tanya

Comment

Tanya,
              Do you have any idea when First Form will be ready? I really need it now but could wait another week or so if necessary. I have it pre-ordered.

Thanks for any info.

Lisa

Comment

I am also wondering this! Any news? Thank you!

Bridget Riedell

Comment

Hello.

We expect to have First Form from the printer at some point in the last week of Aug., preferably the first of that week. That should get the books to you by the end of Aug.

Again, I apologize for the delay. If this inconveniences anyone, email me and I will send you the first 2 units now to get started. If you don't start school until the end of Aug. or first of Sept., you will have your books in hand!

Thanks,

Tanya
                  [email protected]

Comment

Could someone tell me how many chapters/lessons are in First Form? I am trying to plan our year and I couldn't find that information on the website.
                    We also have it pre-ordered. Will the DVDs be ready to ship with the books? We are very excited and can't wait to start!

Comment

Catherine,

There are 34 lessons in First Form. If it would help you, I could email you a pdf of the table of contents. Just email me with your email address.

I could also send you the first two units to get started if you are starting school before Sept.

Thanks,

Tanya
                      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X