Constellation Reproducibles for 3rd Grade Astronomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constellation Reproducibles for 3rd Grade Astronomy

Does anyone know if MP has reproducibles for the constellations? I'd love to be able to print out the stars (without the lines drawn in) so that my student can get more practice drawing the constellations. Thanks!

Not that I know of, but I second the recommendation for MP to release one, especially as we hit review in MP4/5 and want students to quickly go back over the summer triangle, Orion and his winter friends, and the Ursa Major/Bootes/Virgo/Leo spring sky. I have had some luck showing the TM with labels covered with Post-it flags, but it would be amazing if MP would release those 3 zodiac groupings with lines and no names so we can quickly review!

Let's make it easy for them. We would love pp. 149, 150 and 151 of the Astronomy Teacher's Manual without words as a download.
    Mama to 2

Summer:
    MPK with SC1 Phonics & Math
    SY 20/21
    4A

Comment

I am adding those pages to the download attached to the teacher guide that should be in your downloads. Give it a couple of days, and you should have access to the replaced download. When we reprint, we will take the words off and make it look like the other pages. But that is more than I am capable of by myself! In the meantime, I hope this helps.

Tanya

Comment

Well, Katie is amazing and already got the new file uploaded.

Enjoy!

Comment

tanya Blessings to all of the amazing staff at Memoria Press, who make our teaching days so much easier!! Three cheers! I already have the files printed out! These will make our science review go by so quickly.
          Mama to 2

Summer:
          SY 20/21
          4A

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
            Well, Katie is amazing and already got the new file uploaded.

Enjoy!
            Wow! Thanks Tanya and Katie!!

Comment

Today I cut these out and glued them into the blank pages at the back of the Student Workbook for Insects. This has been a game-changer for rapidly reviewing what we learned last year. Love, love, love it!
              Mama to 2

Summer:
              SY 20/21
              4A

Comment

Working...
              X