Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anne E
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this resource!! Thank you so much MP team for putting this together!

Leave a comment:

• howiecram
    replied
    I'm very excited about this......and the morning math (I know it's not ready yet!). .

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    Obviously I'd like to be early, I tried to be early, but there are wizards more powerful than I..............

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle T View Post
    When I get excited about a new product, I cannot be contained!! Sorry to get everyone's hopes up!
    It's all my fault, I put you up on the Gandalf pedestal with, "A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to."

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    When I get excited about a new product, I cannot be contained!! Sorry to get everyone's hopes up!

Leave a comment:

• tanya
    replied
    Ahem. Michelle is enthusiastic. Sometimes we have to tamp her down.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    Boy am I in trouble you guys! The supplement I have told you is ready to sell is NOT ready. While I thought the check both myself and another phonics teacher did was sufficient, both Dayna and Tanya want the book to go through final editting. They can be picky sometimes! So- don't call in yet. Wait until the end of the month when that final editting should be complete.

Leave a comment:

• Tishp
    replied
    Thank you for the information

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    It is likely this is not yet on the website; however you can call in to purchase!

Leave a comment:

• Tishp
    replied
    I can’t find the Phonics for Spelling Booklet mentioned above - no matter how I search — on Memoria Press Website or any other search.

Leave a comment:

• pickandgrin
    replied
    Yes! I'd love to buy this to use this year with third. Even after two years of TS I'm not confident with marking/teaching this. But I'm very good at following a guide. Ha!

Leave a comment:

• Colomama
    replied
    It would be amazing if y'all added a "new" tab on the drop down options on the site...we'd be able to find all these amazing things quicker. (And send more $$ your way too)

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    It is in house and ready!! The official title is Phonics for Spelling ( Third or Fourth Grade.)

Leave a comment:

• DiannaKennedy
    replied
    So, it's in house, ready to purchase? I heard it mentioned in the Teacher Training, but hadn't had a chance to email about it.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle T
    replied
    It is In-house!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X