Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emrobinson
    • Sep 2019

Duplicate Downloads

I just ordered my curriculum and noticed that I have some duplicate downloads for the same grade level. For instance: Accelerated Third Grade Review Box Flashcards, Accelerated Third Grade Spelling Lists, LC Test and Quizzes and a few others. Not everything has a duplicate. I briefly looked at the spelling lists and they look the same to me. Is this just a mistake to receive duplicates or is it because there is a mistake in one of the downloads? Maybe this is something others have experienced or have even asked before on the forum. Thanks in advance!

Erin
    Last edited by emrobinson; 07-10-2020, 06:47 AM.
  • enbateau
    • Jun 2018

In my experience there can be a few explanations for this.

1) A subject has received a new edition, and one download could be used for an older edition to sync with new editions. So, if a 3rd edition of a workbook came out, and you have the 2nd edition teacher's manual, it might include tests that match the old edition and the new one and technically be labeled the same thing.

2) A lesson plan can include an alternate subject (Christian Studies with the older Children's Golden Bible vs. the newer The Story Bible).

3) Every once in a while a map or photo gets corrected and there is a duplicate download. The change would be pretty hard to perceive.

4) If I order a core, and then I order one more book or something gets damaged in shipping and I order it again, I'll get brand new duplicate downloads for the subject.
    Mama of 2, teacher of 3 (Fourth Form Latin & Ref/Con)
    SY 23/24
    7A w/ First Form Greek
    4NU

Completed MPK, MP1*, MP2*, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A
    SC B, SC C, SC1 (Phonics/Math)

Comment

• tanya
      MP Representative
      • Feb 2009

Hello.

We have fixed that duplicate problem! We did have something wrong in our settings. Thanks for pointing it out!

Tanya

Comment

Working...