Converting Math Aids to Digital formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converting Math Aids to Digital formats

Does anyone else do a hybrid of physical and digital math aids for their 1-3rd graders? We ended up turning the blossoms into PDF format as a short term solution and it’s worked out really well. My plan was to convert all of our aids to PDF so that I had multiple formats to use depending on the situation.
    Also has anyone found a good app for converting physical flashcards(with the answer on the back) into digital format so that has the answers but are not visible unless unlocked?

Check out this thread: https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...th-visual-aids
    Christine

(2019/2020)
    DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
    DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
    DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
    DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
    DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
    DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Grade 2 https://forum.memoriapress.com/forum...925-r-s-math-2
      Christine

(2019/2020)
      DD1 8/23/09 - SC5/6
      DS2 9/1/11 - SC3,4, 5/6 combo
      DD3 2/9/13 -SC2 to start, MP1 second semester

Previous Years
      DD 1 (MPK, SC2 (with AAR), SC3, SC4’
      DS2 (SCB, SCC, MPK, SC2)
      DD3 (SCA, SCB, Jr. K workbooks, soaking up from the others, MPK)

Comment

Thanks for the links. The aids are all made and we love them all(I can post pics of them if someone would link how to upload pictures) I was just wondering if anyone had taken the physical aids and digitized them for streamlined use. I was thinking possibly a slide show or PDFs.

Comment

Thanks for the links. The aids are all made and we love them all(I can post pics of them if someone would link how to upload pictures) I was just wondering if anyone had taken the physical aids and digitized them for streamlined use. I was thinking possibly a slide show or PDFs.

Comment

Working...
          X