Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve
    replied
    Yes Kendra , the curriculum manual is a gem even whe you substitute with other curriculum choices for a few subjects ! I made a few different choices in 3rd & 4th grade but still chose the manual I was the closest to w/ my MP subjects for the recitation, lesson plans and to have an already perfectly worked schedule as a model . I can say I am happy to be back to only subbing out very few subjects and can use even more of it !

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kendra View Post
    Thanks! I guess that's one of my consequences for picking and choosing from various curriculum sources - I've gotten several MP books/materials, but I'd never gotten a curriculum manual.
    The curriculum manuals are *the* gems among many gems in Memoria Press. Take a look at and flip through their curriculum manuals the next time you have a chance at a conference or ask to borrow a friend's sometime. You are definitely missing out.

Leave a comment:

• Kendra
    replied
    Thanks! I guess that's one of my consequences for picking and choosing from various curriculum sources - I've gotten several MP books/materials, but I'd never gotten a curriculum manual.

Leave a comment:

• jen1134
    replied
    It's in the grade level recitations. They're in the back of each Curriculum Manual, but you can also buy them separately. The second grade recitation would have a review of K and 1st as well as new information and it's a good "Things Every Child Should Know" resource if you're not doing full/nearly full cores.

Recitation plans are towards the bottom of this page: https://www.memoriapress.com/curricu...plans-subject/

Leave a comment:

• Kendra
    started a topic Something referenced in recent MP catalog

Something referenced in recent MP catalog

This is kind of random, and I wish I still had the MP catalog/magazine on hand to be more specific, but we're in the middle of moving and things are busy. I don't remember if it was in the regular catalog or the Simply Classical one, but an article referenced some MP material where children had memorized lines such as "The sun rises in the east and sets in the west." Is there a MP book that has a collection of those sorts of phrases/facts? I have tried on my own to compile lists like that, but I'm never satisfied that I've made a good, comprehensive list. It would be great if MP already had this sort of list made for me, but if it does exist I don't know where it would be. Thanks!
Working...
X